Here’s a listing of prose stuff I have writtened:
Adam: The Beekeeper Chronicles:
Continuing the adventures of Adam the Beekeeper, Gladys Blue, and Jason Dante from Secret Government Robots: Adam: The Beekeeper Chronicles
It Happened In The Bronze Age:
Living in the world can be confusing. One might wonder how things came to be the way they are. This series of historical stories will explain everything: Bronze Age Tales
A serial telling the story of a collection of scientists in a world where a war with Australia has fundamentally changed society.
- The Shotgun Professor in “Retirement”
- The Shotgun Professor in “The Pomegranate Problem”
- The Shotgun Professor in “The Siege of Bradford Mansion”
- The Shotgun Professor in “Time to Go”
- The Shotgun Professor in “A Night on the Town”
- The Shotgun Professor in “The Chase”
- The Shotgun Professor in “Corpses and Commandos”
A serial telling the story of a collection of young boy who gets left in the woods after his family is sacrificed to supernatural beings.
Jhad O’Leary Tales:
A series of tales about some guy in the future.
A series of tales about a pissed-offed robot:
Stories written to emulate the “creepypasta” genre, but with elements from PDR’s fictional universes.
Those Who Can Not Smell:
Not every tale is so easily pigeonholed. Here are those who simply cannot be defined.
- The Big Cow Story
- Captain Chivalry versus Doctor Dragon
- Christmas With Joe Gamolli and SpeedFeet
- Crazy Malcom’s Used Car
- Dr. Whitman’s Story
- The Exsanguination of Murray McDonald
- Father’s Eyes
- The Legend Of The Killer Maniac That Murdered
- Letters Home From War
- Meteorface, Powerless
- Money, Guns And Mustard
- Night of the Distressed Soul
- Rosaccio Becomes a Pirate
- The Skeleton Invasion Of Moyensville
- The Tale Of The Cursed Hammock
- To Die No More!
- Tommy’s Tree
- The Troll
- The Unbelievable Machine
- When Frog Flew South For The Winter
- The Winds of Time Wound All