In the interest of bulking up the amount of content I got onto the site before the year end, here is a bunch of sentences. BUT NOT JUST ANY SENTENCES! This is a list of sentences that, according to Google, are not appearing anywhere else on the Internet and therefore I am cool and original for having thought of them.
- “Never trust the gerbil.”
- “Humans should colonize Earth.”
- “Do beavers know what time it is?”
- “Let Jesus bake the cake.”
- “Don’t let Jesus bake the cake.”
- “The doctor told me not to touch a butt.”
- “Shut up about igloos!”
- “My philtrum is just right.”
- “Schools need to teach about trilobites.”
- “The best movies are long movies.”
- “Osmosis was invented by frogs.”
- “The internet has sentences on it.”
There! I’m done! What more do you need?