Latest Comments

• Somebody on PDR Update: End of Aliens Month:
    "True about the sick. *shakes fist* Damn you 2017!" – Sat 02 Dec @ 11:21 AM
  • PDR on PDR Update: End of Aliens Month:
    "But anyway, if I had just bought a new car before getting sick for three months, that would definitely have made me feel worse." – Fri 01 Dec @ 6:07 PM
  • PDR on PDR Update: End of Aliens Month:
    "Haha! You have me confused with someone who knows how much cars cost and stuff!" – Fri 01 Dec @ 6:05 PM
  • Somebody on PDR Update: End of Aliens Month:
    "So, if you'd traded your car in and bought a new(er) at the start of 2017, how much less expensive would the year have been,..." – Fri 01 Dec @ 7:11 AM
  • PDR on Agent of HINDER (part 2):
    "I was not familiar with that song or band, but be prepared to get it stuck in your head for a while." – Wed 01 Nov @ 7:37 AM
  • Anthony on Agent of HINDER (part 2):
    "When I see the HINDER acronym it gets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSfTyrvJlg stuck in my head." – Wed 01 Nov @ 12:17 AM
  • Somebody on Potato:
    "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSk_37So0Xk" – Sun 20 Aug @ 1:01 AM
  • PDR on Potato:
    "Potato" – Sat 19 Aug @ 12:11 AM
  • Somebody on PDR Update: The Re-Return of the Illness:
    "Well, at least the last entry is hope-inducing!" – Wed 17 May @ 10:18 AM
  • PDR on Eighteenf Phone Guys of the Year:
    "If you don't keep it in a vat, it'd just spill all over the place. C'mon." – Wed 03 May @ 12:13 AM
  • Anthony on Eighteenf Phone Guys of the Year:
    "Why was there a vat of rhino urine in the first place?" – Tue 02 May @ 11:48 AM
  • PDR on PDR Update: What of the Illness?:
    "That's actually more than I would have thought, probably." – Sun 30 Apr @ 10:31 PM
  • Somebody on PDR Update: What of the Illness?:
    "Re: Ten pounds of weight. Well, a pound (lb) is a bit less than half a kilogram. A litre of water weighs about a kilogram...." – Sat 29 Apr @ 7:26 AM
  • Anthony on Super Sunday: Zurgbos:
    "Too Lijit to quit." – Mon 24 Apr @ 1:31 PM
  • Anthony on PDR Update: I Have Been Ill:
    "That is harsh. Hope you get back to 100% soon. Also those are some strange dreams." – Fri 24 Mar @ 1:35 AM
  • »»