Latest Comments

• uh on Super Sunday: Class Kidder:
    "*would be a good" – Fri 22 Jun @ 1:55 AM
  • uh on Super Sunday: Class Kidder:
    "brilliant :D would love to see this made, would be a young teen novel even" – Fri 22 Jun @ 1:54 AM
  • PDR on The State of Superman's Villains:
    "I guess we'll never know. If only the previous panels had established if any of Superman's villains was a purple dude." – Sun 06 May @ 9:42 AM
  • Anthony on The State of Superman's Villains:
    "But who is that other figure???" – Sat 05 May @ 7:28 PM
  • Somebody on Terry Fox: Unstoppable Canadian Cyborg?:
    "I choose to read that as "Sorry, I'm too lazy to fix it" :p" – Wed 04 Apr @ 6:41 PM
  • PDR on Terry Fox: Unstoppable Canadian Cyborg?:
    "And now that you've pointed it out, I can't fix it or I look like I'm being shifty. So really, it's your fault." – Mon 02 Apr @ 9:59 PM
  • SanityOrMadness on Terry Fox: Unstoppable Canadian Cyborg?:
    "> I’m somewhat surprised their wasn’t ... *smacks you upside the head*" – Mon 02 Apr @ 6:42 PM
  • PDR on Agent of HINDER (part 20):
    "That is definitely one of the primary perks of being a cop." – Wed 07 Mar @ 6:15 PM
  • Anthony on Agent of HINDER (part 20):
    "I bet one of the police officers ate the sandwich." – Mon 05 Mar @ 1:22 PM
  • Sonja on PDR Movie Thoughts: Fatal Justice:
    "Thanks so much for the post.Really thank you! Great." – Tue 27 Feb @ 4:59 PM
  • PDR on PDR Movie Thoughts: Fatal Justice:
    "No more so than most movie posters, I figure. It captures the feel that the movie wanted to go for, if not the one it..." – Thu 22 Feb @ 4:45 PM
  • Somebody on PDR Movie Thoughts: Fatal Justice:
    "You clearly missed the most important question of all: Does the cover/poster image lie? :p" – Wed 21 Feb @ 3:01 PM
  • Somebody on PDR Update: End of Aliens Month:
    "True about the sick. *shakes fist* Damn you 2017!" – Sat 02 Dec @ 11:21 AM
  • PDR on PDR Update: End of Aliens Month:
    "But anyway, if I had just bought a new car before getting sick for three months, that would definitely have made me feel worse." – Fri 01 Dec @ 6:07 PM
  • PDR on PDR Update: End of Aliens Month:
    "Haha! You have me confused with someone who knows how much cars cost and stuff!" – Fri 01 Dec @ 6:05 PM
  • »»