I am a million cremated babies taped together. I was taped together by a witch who wanted to prove it could be done. And once she had done it, she threw me out of her window and forgot about me. Since she forgot about me, she had to start over to prove it could be done again. I considered just walking back in to remind her, but decided against it.
Anyway enough of my Secret Origin. As is usual, I don’t have anything to say (a peril of having a meaningless existence) but I’m going to say stuff anyway. Let’s see….
* Eventually, I hope to own a spaceship. If it is one that I can shrink to about the size of a toy spaceship and then ride around in, I would be even happier.
* I’ve been buying about one of those Set For Life lottery tickets a month for like a year now. I’m that desperate. So far, I am not set for life.
* I noticed today that there’s a website for Alumni from my high school. I don’t feel like signing up now, but maybe someday.
* I can’t think of a way to prove I’m not an alien spy who has undergone hypnosis to think he’s one of the native population.
* Moreover is a great word.
* That is it for now. I’ll have to go to work and all that. I’m going to try to start, like, writing and drawing and crap again soon, so let’s hope that works out.