I suppose that I could get a post out of how I almost died a few weeks back. I’m overstating it, but it is still technically true. I came very close to inhaling a bunch of dust from a bag of dish sanitizer pellets that, according to the package, would be fatal if inhaled. Luckily, I reacted quickly when I saw the cloud of dust coming at me, and stopped mid-breath (a reaction I’ve trained myself on clouds of cigarette smoke and car exhaust), so the dust did not get further than my nostrils. I immediately got myself to fresh air and made sure to not inhale through my nose for a bit. When I went back and . It burned pretty strongly in there for hours, even after I flushed my nose with water.
The package said that if it had gotten into the lungs, it would have messed them up pretty badly, so I was hoping maybe the chemicals would cause permanent damage in the form of destroying my nosehairs. That doesn’t seem to be the case.
Woulda been a pretty stupid way to die.